Now Hiring For The Following Roles
Technical Sales & Estimating Representative Required for Leinster Area – New Position –Immediate Start.
TEROCO Windows & Doors Ltd specialise in the supply, design & installation of VELFAC Alu-Clad & Alu
Composite Window Systems. We have an opening for a professional field sales representatives with prior
experience selling directly to the public to join our fast expanding team.
Salary Negotiable – This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to achieve good on-target
- Meet and greet potential Customers in our Dublin showroom or on site and scheduling of
appointments at convenient times
- All potential clients should be approached professionally and with courtesy reflecting the profile of our business
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
- Regular reporting of sales activity to Managing Director
- All generated leads logged promptly on sales management system
- Generate your own quotations where required
- Product and Sales Training will be provided to successful candidate
- Prepare quotations dependant on the customer’s individual requirements
- Provide the customer with detailed and accurate information and advice on the product(s)
- Manage and grow your own sales
- Build strong relationships with Clients, Main Contractors and Architects to maximise repeat business and referrals
- Attract new clients via social media
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in a similar position
- Proven track record of achieving targets and delivering a high volume of sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Competent command of Microsoft Suite
- Self-motivated with high energy levels and a ‘can do’ attitude and ability to prioritise and maximise time
- Well organised and a quick thinker with strong negotiation skills
- Clean, current, full driving licence
- Manage social media accounts
Ability to complete site surveys
Experience of sales & ordering of alu-clad windows & doors
Contact: email@example.com You must specify “Sales Team” in the header of your email.
Quantity Surveyor – Leinster Based – New Position – Immediate Start.
TEROCO Windows & Doors Ltd specialise in the supply, design & installation of VELFAC Alu-Clad & Alu Composite Window Systems. TEROCO are seeking a highly capable Quantity Surveyor to join our fast expanding team. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Managing Director. Full-time or part- time position available.
Salary Negotiable – This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
- To provide comprehensive financial and surveying related information as required to the MD and
reporting at monthly performance review meetings.
- To measure the work for payment and final account purposes.
- Preparation and submission of valuations and final accounts.
- Prepare and maintain weekly project profit & loss.
- Record and agree extra works and day works.
- Monitor and ensure that full payment is received for all work claimed and certified.
- Measurement, certification and agreement of sub-contractor accounts.
- Assist site management in provision of statistics and other surveying related information for clientmeetings.
- Liaise with client representatives and other members of the team to ensure effective communications and a cohesive working environment.
- Provide the MD with statistical information for new rates.
- Maintain a suitable system for estimating, recording and presenting of reports & data.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered.
- Provide support to various departments on costing of schemes.
- Undergraduate Certificate: Relevant.
- Undergraduate Diploma: Relevant.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Relevant.
- Master’s Degree: Desirable.
- Other: Relevant industry related courses.
- Have the ability to read and interpret technical drawings & data.
- Have a working understanding of procurement.
- Have a working understanding of stock management.
- Have a working understanding of health & safety and best practice legislation.Strong problem solving skills.
- Be comfortable with and efficient in processing data.
- Demonstrated ability to work to deadlines and have a positive and helpful manner.
- Good self-discipline with a strong commitment to quality of service.
- Possess strong computer skills and competency in all MS office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Full clean driving licence.
To apply please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org You must specify “Quantity Surveyor” in the header of your email.