For home owners
TEROCO understands the importance of supplying high-quality windows that are stylish, competitively priced and, above all, superbly engineered and constructed to be energy efficient whilst maximising natural light into your living space.
VELFAC our supplier is an established brand leader with over 60 years’ experience of perfecting unique composite windows that are crafted using tough, powder-coated aluminium for the exterior sashes, and natural lacquered wood for the inside frames, providing a warm, natural feel to your home.
Attention to Detail – what makes our products unique and individual is the fact that they can be tailor-made to meet your exact requirements. From size and colour, down to style and finish of handles, whatever combination you choose, VELFAC windows meet the highest specifications and are designed to last for life.
Your Comfort Zone – The clean, crisp sightlines of TEROCO/VELFAC windows are aesthetic and efficient because the slimline frames are designed to enable significantly more natural daylight than any other brands of double or triple glazed windows, giving your home a feeling of space and serenity. This feel-good factor is enhanced through the clever use of high-performance glazing contained in a frame of warm wood on the inside and tough, powder-coated aluminium on the outside, providing a secure environment for you to enjoy.
Low Maintenance – All VELFAC windows are virtually maintenance-free, only requiring regular cleaning and oiling of the hinges and the handles once a year to maintain optimum performance. The beauty of this product is, once your windows are installed, you will not have to paint them during their long lifetime
Grants for Windows – Are you aware of the The Home Renovation Incentive (HRI) scheme? This scheme enables homeowners or landlords to claim tax relief on repairs, renovations or improvement work that is carried out on their main home or rental property by tax-compliant contractors and that is subject to 13.5% VAT.
In order to qualify for the HRI, the work must be done between 25 October 2013 and 31 December 2016 for homeowners and between 15 October 2014 and 31 December 2016 for landlords.
The HRI is paid in the form of a tax credit at 13.5% of qualifying expenditure, which can be set against your income tax over 2 years. This effectively reduces the rate of VAT to zero on qualifying work, up to a value of €30,000.
Reasons for choosing TEROCO / VELFAC
You want the best for home and TEROCO / VELFAC windows and doors tick all the boxes from design to energy efficiency and security.
- High specification Danish Aluwood and Aluclad Products.
- Excellent thermal values with U-values as low as .7w/m2k including the frame. The 10 to 12 year warranty including parts, windows and doors that stand the test of time.
- Our Glazing has been indecently tested to CWCT standards in terms of weather, wind and airtightness loadings.
- Secure by design certification.
- In-house design team of Architectural Technicians who will design your glazing and interface details.
- Excellent installers who are trained carpenters and have over 20 years’ experience in the industry.
- FSC Certification. FSC is a non-profit making organisation and can confirm traceability (chain of custody) in relation to the source of the raw material used. These forests are managed in accordance with international standards and good environmental practices.
- Excellent Value for money and very competitive rates.
Want to know more, visit our state of the art showroom at the Unit B1 Riverview Business Park, Nangor Road, Dublin 12.
Call us today to make an appointment T: 014039999