VELFAC V200I Curtain Walling Timber Interior Ireland
VELFAC V200i Curtain Walling Staircore Glazing Dublin
VELFAC V200I Curtain Walling with Spandrel Panels Dublin
VELFAC V200I Curtain Walling Angular Glazing Ireland
Curtain walling is suitable for atria and areas where large expanses of glass are required. VELFAC glazed and VELFAC solid elements can be designed to integrate into curtain walling designs. Units can span up to 3.6m and additional units can be joined to increase the overall span. The beauty of curtain walling with glass is the natural light can penetrate deeper into your building.
Curtain Walling – Features
- Thermally broken aluminium externally and natural timber internally.
- Triple or double glazed with U-values as low as 0.7 w/m2k.
- Options of 125mm, 150mm & 175mm frames for increased spans.
- Combine glass, cedar, rain screen and spandrel panels for contemporary designs
- 54mm narrow profile frame with sightlines to complement architectural designs
- Bi-modular system, where opening windows and fixed windows appear the same when elevated. The 54mm frame carries through the design, whether it is a door or a window which brings a crisp line to the building elevations.
- Aluwood composite window where the external sash is made of thermally broken. aluminium and contains the glass. This unique feature allows for the manufacture of larger windows and doors, thus reducing the clutter
- Choice of any RAL colour internally or externally.
A member of our expert team would be delighted to answer all your questions regarding VELFAC Curtain Walling systems.
Email us email@example.com. Call us at 01-4039999 or visit Our New Showroom at Unit 1B, Riverbank Business Park, Nangor Road, Dublin 12.